- By accessing or using the Platform, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not access or use the platform.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The way we collect and store information depends on how you access and use the platform. We collect information in a number of ways, including when you provide information directly to us, when you allow others to provide us with information, and when we passively collect information about you, such as information collected from your browser or device.
- Information You Provide Directly to Us
- When you sign up for an account
- When you participate in surveys or surveys,
- When you sign up for e-newsletters,
- When you request a quote or other information,
- When submitting or responding to a quote,
- When you make a purchase,
- When filling out forms,
- When you enter a contest or contest, or register for promotion;
- When you pass user content;
- When you download or use one of our mobile applications; or
- When you communicate with us or with other users via the platform.
- The information you provide directly to us may concern you or others may include, but not be limited to: a) the name; b) postal code; (c) email address; d) the telephone number of the house or business; (e) home, business or mailing address; f) demographic information (eg gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnicity and other relevant information for user surveys and / or offers); g) date of birth; h) insurance information; (i) photographs; j) information about your project, your request or your need; k) video or audio files; (l) in certain circumstances, payment and / or identity verification information. and or (m) any other content that you include in private communications with other users via platform or communications with us. It could also include information specific to the services you request or offer via the platform, such as trade name, service description, qualifications and credentials. You do not have to provide us with such information, but some platform features may not be available or available, in the absence of the requested information.
- Affiliation information, social networks Sites and other unaffiliated third parties We can collect information about you or others through Mr. Mahir affiliates or by unaffiliated third parties. For example, you may be able to access the platform via a social network account, such as Facebook. If you access the platform via your Facebook account, you can allow us to have access to some information in your Facebook profile. This can include your name, profile image, sex, networks, identifiers, list of friends, place, date of birth, email address, photos, videos, people that you follow and / or who follow you and / or your messages or "likes."
- Social networking sites, such as Facebook, have their own policies to process your information. For a description of how these sites can use and to disclose your information, including the information you post, please consult the privacy policies of the sites. We have no control over how a third party site uses or disclose the personal information collected about you.
- We may also collect information about you or others through unaffiliated third parties. For example, to the extent permitted by law, we can in our sole discretion, request and collect additional information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau, or information to check your identity or your reliability, or for other purposes of fraud or security protection. we can combine information that we collect from you via the platform with information that we get from these third parties and information from any other product or services we provide.
We may collect information from you during your use or access of the Platform, such as:
Passive or automatic information Collection
- Location information. When you use the Platform, we can collect general location information (such as IP address). If you install our mobile app, we may ask you to grant us access to your mobile device geolocation data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your accurate geolocation, and we can use this information to improve the platform, including provide you with location-based features (for example, for the identification of professional services) available near you). To provide customized content and advertising, we can share your location information with our agents, suppliers or advertisers. If you access Platform via a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us location information, you can turn off GPS or any other position tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do so. See your device manufacturer's instructions for more details. If you disable certain functions, you may be unable to use certain parts of the Platform.
- We can also use local shared objects (also called "Flash" cookies ") to help you provide special content, such as video clips or animations. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are not managed through your website. Navigator. To learn more about managing Flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe site. website and make changes to the Global Privacy Settings panel.
HOW Mr. Mahir USES THE INFORMATION WE COLLECTED
- For the purposes for which you provided it
- To enable you to use the services available through the Platform, including you register for our services and verify your identity and authority to use our services
- For customer support and to meet your needs ask for information
- For the purpose of maintaining internal records
- To administer surveys, lotteries, promotions or competition
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with payment gateways and third-party payment service providers in relation to the Platform
- Improve and maintain the platform and products development
- To resolve fraud or security issues or to investigate complaints or suspicion of fraud or wrongdoing
- To periodically send promotional emails about new ones Mr. Mahir products, Mr. Mahir special offers, or other information that may be that interests you
- With your consent, to contact you by SMS concerning certain services or information that you have requested
- With your consent, to contact you by phone or text message about the platform features, enhancements or other products and services that may be of interest you
- For market research of Mr. Mahir, including, but not limited to, customizing the platform according to your interests
- To contact you about goods and services that may interest you or with information about your use of the platform
- For other research and analysis purposes
- To resolve conflicts, to protect ourselves and others the platform, and to enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Platform.
- We can combine the information we collect from you through Platform with information we get from affiliated and unaffiliated third parties parts and information from any other product or service that we provide. We can aggregate and / or unidentify the information collected via the platform. We may use unidentified or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes and may also share this data with third parties, including, without limitation, advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, promoters of events and / or others.
- We can, directly or through third parties, commit ourselves to provide services for us, review, analyze or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research and clients support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, We can scan and analyze messages to prevent fraud or inappropriate action. We can also scan, review or analyze messages for product research and development. for the purposes of debugging, improving and extending product offerings. Using the Platform, you agree that Mr. Mahir, in its sole discretion, shall be directly or through third parties, we undertake to provide services, review, analyze, analyze and store your communications, whether manually or by automated means.
We may use your information for any of the following the reasons:
WHEN Mr. Mahir DISCLOSES YOUR INFORMATION
- Affiliates. We can share your information with Mr. Mahir affiliates.
- Service Providers . We can provide access your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to including us without limitation billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market search, execution, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, protection against fraud and security and legal services. As we keep the new service suppliers, we generally seek contractual insurance from these service providers they will not use your information in any way other than to help us provide you with services and products available from Mr. Mahir.
- Legal requirements . We can disclose your information when required by law or when we believe in good faith this disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with subpoenas, court orders, or another legal process we receive; (b) establish or exercise our legal rights, including Apply and administer agreements with users or (c) defend Mr. Mahir against the right If we are required by law to disclose your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform you unless (a) we believe in our sole discretion that the notification could create a risk of injury or death, or that the harm or fraud could be directed to Mr. Mahir or the users; or (b) we are prevented from giving notice by law. We will try to provide the note by email if you gave us an email address. If you do not dispute the disclosure request, we may be legally required to return your information.
- Business Transfers . As we continue to grow our business, we can sell, buy, merge or team up with other companies or businesses, or sell all or part of our assets. In such transactions or where there is any change of control of Mr. Mahir, the user information may be included among the assets.
- App Store Providers. We may provide your identity and mobile device identifier to third-party app store providers (for example, the Apple App Store) to allow you to download our mobile apps.
- Academics and Research. We may provide information about users to third parties for academic and research purposes, in anonymized or aggregated form.
- Please note that some information you provide will be accessible to the public. For example, registering for an account requires that you give us your name If you register via Facebook, the platform will use the name associated with your Facebook account. Your name (full name or some instances, your first name and last initial) may be visible to other users. Depending on the circumstances, your name may be your content or information, such as professional services planning, service requests, notices, participation in discussions or forums, messaging and profile information. Some other people, including other users with whom you interacted via the platform, you will see information about you that is attached to your name. For example (but not limited to), if you are a client member seeking professional services, the description that you provide of your desired services, with your name, will be shown to some pro members registered in the corresponding category with your name. So, other users may be able to to identify you personally based on the content you provide.
- We invite you to post content on or through our platform, including, but not limited to, your comments, photos and other information. However, please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. If you choose to publish user content on or via the platform, for example via member-to-member messaging or via our advice, forums, blogs or other publications, this information: (a) may be or may to become accessible to the public; (b) may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge; and (c) may be used to violate this policy, the law, or your privacy.
Unless otherwise stated in this policy, we may also share the the information we collect from you via the platform as follows:
ONLINE ANALYTICS AND TAILORED ADVERTISING
- We may use third-party web analytics services on the Platform, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the Information That Is Passively or Automatically Collected section above to help us analyze how users use the Platform, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Platform. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising.
- When using a mobile app, you can also receive In-app advertising content. Every iOS operating system for Apple devices, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices - provides its own instructions on how to prevent the release of custom marketing in the app content. You can consult support documents and / or privacy settings for the respective operating systems so you do not use the custom application Advertisement. For any other device and / or operating system, please review the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF MINORS
- Our services are not designed for minors under 18 years old. Only people aged 18 and over can use the platform. If we discover that an individual under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information information we will close the account and delete the personal information in the extent required by the law on the protection of children's privacy online. We can, where the law allows, retain certain information internally for purposes described in this policy.
- We employ appropriate physical, procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Mr. Mahir can use encryption, passwords and physical security measures to Help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. No the security measures are however 100% secure. Therefore, we do not promise and can not guarantee, and therefore you should not expect, that your personal or private information communications will not be collected, disclosed and / or used by others. You should take safeguards against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by other things, shut down after using a shared computer, choose a strong password no one knows or can guess easily, keeping your username and password private, and do not recycle passwords from other websites or accounts Mr. Mahir is not responsible for unauthorized use of your information, or lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account through unauthorized password activity.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
- The platform may contain links to other websites or resources on Mr. Mahir has no control. These links do not constitute an endorsement by Mr. Mahir from these external sites. You acknowledge that Mr. Mahir provides these links to you only as a convenience, and further agree that Mr. Mahir is not responsible for the content of these external websites or the protection and confidentiality of information you provide when visiting these external websites.
UPDATING, DELETING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
- We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any services you have requested or received from us.
CHANGES IN THIS POLICY
- This policy is current as of the date of entry into force stated above. Mr. Mahir may, in its sole discretion, modify this policy at any time. Mr. Mahir posts its policy updated on the platform, you send a message or otherwise notice of your account before the new date of entry into force. Mr. Mahir encourages you to examine this policy regularly at any change. Your suite access or use of the platform will be subject to the terms of the policy in force.